Monday, September 24, 2012

SUNDAY MORNING

Sunday morning undoubtedly is the best time for me. There's nothing to hurry about, as our church service starts at 2 pm. Compared to other mornings, this is one you can sleep in the longest time. Therefore, it does not make any difference for children or adult, for we all look forward about this time in  a same degree. Life is rather slow, peaceful and reminiscing.

My wife would prepare breakfast for all of us. When it is finally a time to get up, coming down from second floor bedroom to the kitchen is always really inviting. The mixed aroma of  bacon, sausages, crepes and toasted bread from the kitchen heightened the appetite. And then followed by a prolonged ingestion, while discussing how our families back home in Mizoram are doing.

I am sure 20 years hence, when I look back,  this is going to be one of the time I would cherish the most.

We can watch TV  leisurely..as my son Zela does.

And I,  trying to get enough sleep to make up what I  lost  a week before.

Bible reading time..time changed, books gone;  reading Bible verses from iPhone and iPod.

Kids love reading more from 'i' stuff.

One read the verse while others follow from his/her own

Same apps and same version is downloaded for each one of us, then we can be in congruity.

5 comments:

  1. Technology in hman dan bik chu, in chhungkua in van ngaihsanawm reuhve aw... Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mizohican, but my daughter just said it was so embarrassing to expose that our family so heavily dependent on iPhone..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz thats fine. Currently I'm working on a few mobile apps and game projects targeting the US market and I know for sure how much iPhones, iPads and other devices have penetrated the market over there. So it is absolutely normal for me to see you all like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at least you have the good use of that Apple. Me, I hate them :) and yes, it maybe because I don't afford to buy one.

    I read somewhere about the joke of iPhone. They said the only use of iPhone is to show that you can afford to buy one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once you have any apple product, theres no looking back. They are all so good, people are crazy about them. The company stand behind the stuff well in the event of warranty matters. Let me point out just one point why I like so much is that no virus could infiltrated it.

    When iphone5 was to come out last week lots of people camped outside the store couple of days, to buy the phone first! Its so crazy!

    ReplyDelete