Sunday, October 24, 2010

A BLOG IS BORN !!

While having a happy sunday family lunch as always on sweet October 2010 in my humble (mortgaged) home in Germantown,MD, we discussed alot of things ranging from kids school to computers. From patenting to parenting; all of a sudden my son Zela suggested me having a BLOG!! I exclaimed, "A blog !! For pete sake a blog of my own. How in the world that would be possible" My kids patiently explained to me how I would love and enjoy to have the blog, to engage my free time which I don't have much. How Mizo in general, throughout the world would  love to visit my blog and possibly benefitted from it.

By the time our lunch was done, I was pretty much convinced  that after wiping mi lips clean; proceeded the nearest computer in my kitchen and here we are, a new blog called ZOBERS is born!. Its not a big deal but a milestone for me! Its not a success yet but a big step for my .com world.

Please..do come in... you didn't have to knock the door its always OPEN FOR YOU...

7 comments:

  1. Keep on blogging we will value more any small petty things that you guys ignore out there will be useful over here in your motherland

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pu MZVision thanks for your quick encouraging comment.Its like India hosting CWG 2010, you got here before the final touch of preparation was being done..lolll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.
    Keep on writing, keep on elightening others

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...hmanah ka siam ve a,ka pamtul thak...Nang chu rawn ti tang2 niang chu...eagerly waiting for ur article on YMA...

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY.. the blog's doing great.... I've read a few so far... very interesting..

    ReplyDelete